So I am grumpy because of the weather, what should I do? Self-help 101 - I did a mani that made me smile.
Here's what I used (from the left):
China Glaze Vintage Crepe
China Glaze Strawberry Fields
China Glaze Happy Go Lucky
China Glaze Awaken
China Glaze Millennium
and some black rhinestone & fimo
I wanted to take some step-by-step pictures, and I did for the first couple steps. Then I realized it was way too dangerous - I am probably the most clumsiest person in the world, it was impossible to take all pictures without some smudge incidents. I gave up. Not like you need the pictures though, it was a very simple design.
Have a great weekend!
- Long time no post!
- My mom's wearing a knock off polka dot dress!
- I'm not really a mood polish
- OPI Chop-sticking to My Story - a copycat konadicu...
- Surprise from Germany
- FlashForward or flashback?
- Orly Mint Mojito
- Who needs Nfu-oh? Not me!
- Polish Blogger Network: Lacquer Link Love 3/12/10
- I need some help!
- Color Club Pucci-licious and tone on tone konad
- RIP Sheer Natural
- Meet my new BFF
- Treachery of the cheapskate - Nars Purple Rain
- Can you guess what it is?
- Another green, first konad success ... well, sort ...
- China Glaze Watermelon Rind
- Put a smile on your ... Nail
- Package Freak
- SCREW YOU, Sephora!
- Models Own Part 3 - The Sparkles
- Models Own Part 2 - The Chics
- Models Own Part 1 - The Pastels
- ▼ March (23)