Friday, March 12, 2010
Remember this mani I shown you the other day?
It is actually my entry to the Nail Off context host by The Nail Blog Network. You probably have some idea by now that I enjoy nail art a lot. The decision to take part in this was a no-brainer - I didn't want to miss the fun and mostly importantly, I wanna get some goodies.
The prizes are very attractive, 10 China Glaze and 10 Seche products of your choices. But if I win, I am not going to keep these to myself, I can share with you! Because the winner gets to hold a contest on her own blog with the same prizes sponsored by China Glaze and Seche. Isn't it wonderful?
I am not a big fan of pimping but I am way behind now, I would be really happy if you could help me out by go to this voting page, click on the little round button next to "Kada / My Guilty Pleasure", scroll down a bit and then click "vote". Then you can sit back and wait to win the same prizes from the context in my blog. Apparently, I am dreaming already, so I should hit the hay and let the dream continues.
Vote for me Please!
I need some help!
China Glaze|contests|Nail Art|
- Long time no post!
- My mom's wearing a knock off polka dot dress!
- I'm not really a mood polish
- OPI Chop-sticking to My Story - a copycat konadicu...
- Surprise from Germany
- FlashForward or flashback?
- Orly Mint Mojito
- Who needs Nfu-oh? Not me!
- Polish Blogger Network: Lacquer Link Love 3/12/10
- I need some help!
- Color Club Pucci-licious and tone on tone konad
- RIP Sheer Natural
- Meet my new BFF
- Treachery of the cheapskate - Nars Purple Rain
- Can you guess what it is?
- Another green, first konad success ... well, sort ...
- China Glaze Watermelon Rind
- Put a smile on your ... Nail
- Package Freak
- SCREW YOU, Sephora!
- Models Own Part 3 - The Sparkles
- Models Own Part 2 - The Chics
- Models Own Part 1 - The Pastels
- ▼ March (23)