My dear readers, I want you to meet my new BFF:
Mr Light Box
This is the answer to yesterday's guessing game, in case anyone had noticed.
I've wanting to get myself a light box forever! But I still couldn't believe I really put it into action even when this awesome little white box is sitting gracefully on my desk.
There is a hole at the top and the "door" thing on the side, so you can shoot from different angles.
It is really compact, perfect for storage. I had been hesitated in getting the light box mostly because of the space it was going to take up. 2 lamps and a huge white box? I have to throw away my bed for them to fit in my teeny tiny apartment.
I had no idea there's such an ingenious design out there.
There are built-in lights, you don't have to set up those clumsy lamps anymore. They said the lights are the same as those used in computer monitor or LCD TV. I know nothing about this, all I can tell is that they are bright enough.
There are 2 hooks at the back for fixing the felt background. How thoughtful!
They have 6 different colors and I couldn't decide which one is better, so I got all 6.
When I went for a little shopping trip today, I found this baby blue floral-print felt. It is so cute, isn't it?
I also bought 2 super reflective acrylic board, but I can't get it right with this white one.
I had better luck with the black one, see how clear the reflection is, like a mirror!
You didn't think I would just let this yummy Color Club posed as a model only, did you?
The famous Revvvolution is a dark charcoal holo with dreamy application. I didn't have the slightest problem.
I am still experimenting with this new toy but I think I am already in love with him. He just makes life a lot easier for me - I can do swatch at night, and I don't have to spend as much time editing the photos because they are more color-accurate now.
That's it for now, I'm off to preparing the stuff I am going to show you tomorrow. See you in a bit.
- Long time no post!
- My mom's wearing a knock off polka dot dress!
- I'm not really a mood polish
- OPI Chop-sticking to My Story - a copycat konadicu...
- Surprise from Germany
- FlashForward or flashback?
- Orly Mint Mojito
- Who needs Nfu-oh? Not me!
- Polish Blogger Network: Lacquer Link Love 3/12/10
- I need some help!
- Color Club Pucci-licious and tone on tone konad
- RIP Sheer Natural
- Meet my new BFF
- Treachery of the cheapskate - Nars Purple Rain
- Can you guess what it is?
- Another green, first konad success ... well, sort ...
- China Glaze Watermelon Rind
- Put a smile on your ... Nail
- Package Freak
- SCREW YOU, Sephora!
- Models Own Part 3 - The Sparkles
- Models Own Part 2 - The Chics
- Models Own Part 1 - The Pastels
- ▼ March (23)