Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Meet my new BFF

My dear readers, I want you to meet my new BFF:

Mr Light Box

This is the answer to yesterday's guessing game, in case anyone had noticed.

I've wanting to get myself a light box forever! But I still couldn't believe I really put it into action even when this awesome little white box is sitting gracefully on my desk. 


There is a hole at the top and the "door" thing on the side, so you can shoot from different angles.


It is really compact, perfect for storage. I had been hesitated in getting the light box mostly because of the space it was going to take up. 2 lamps and a huge white box? I have to throw away my bed for them to fit in my teeny tiny apartment.

I had no idea there's such an ingenious design out there.

There are built-in lights, you don't have to set up those clumsy lamps anymore. They said the lights are the same as those used in computer monitor or LCD TV. I know nothing about this, all I can tell is that they are bright enough.


There are 2 hooks at the back for fixing the felt background. How thoughtful!


They have 6 different colors and I couldn't decide which one is better, so I got all 6.


When I went for a little shopping trip today, I found this baby blue floral-print felt. It is so cute, isn't it?


I also bought 2 super reflective acrylic board, but I can't get it right with this white one.


I had better luck with the black one, see how clear the reflection is, like a mirror!

You didn't think I would just let this yummy Color Club posed as a model only, did you?



The famous Revvvolution is a dark charcoal holo with dreamy application. I didn't have the slightest problem.

I am still experimenting with this new toy but I think I am already in love with him. He just makes life a lot easier for me - I can do swatch at night, and I don't have to spend as much time editing the photos because they are more color-accurate now.

That's it for now, I'm off to preparing the stuff I am going to show you tomorrow. See you in a bit.
Related Posts with Thumbnails