Emerald Sparkled is having a 200+ Giveaway and one of the rule (optional) is to remake a manicure on her blog.
Here it is, a replica Mom's Polka Dot Dress. Obviously a poor quality one, see how I smudged the dots? It's very weird, I can't paint polish with my left hand but I stamp better with it!
The prize of the giveaway includes 12 polishes, 2 Konad plates and some very thoughtful tools. It ends today, act fast if you still haven't entered yet.
Check out the details HERE.
- Long time no post!
- My mom's wearing a knock off polka dot dress!
- I'm not really a mood polish
- OPI Chop-sticking to My Story - a copycat konadicu...
- Surprise from Germany
- FlashForward or flashback?
- Orly Mint Mojito
- Who needs Nfu-oh? Not me!
- Polish Blogger Network: Lacquer Link Love 3/12/10
- I need some help!
- Color Club Pucci-licious and tone on tone konad
- RIP Sheer Natural
- Meet my new BFF
- Treachery of the cheapskate - Nars Purple Rain
- Can you guess what it is?
- Another green, first konad success ... well, sort ...
- China Glaze Watermelon Rind
- Put a smile on your ... Nail
- Package Freak
- SCREW YOU, Sephora!
- Models Own Part 3 - The Sparkles
- Models Own Part 2 - The Chics
- Models Own Part 1 - The Pastels
- ▼ March (23)