Thursday, March 11, 2010

Color Club Pucci-licious and tone on tone konad

Purple lovers, watch out for this super cute killer!


Pucci-licious is a bright creamy purple. It went on like butter, perfect in 2 coats without single streak or unevenness. But when it dried, its glossiness reduced and turned into this satiny finishes (not matte though).

This photo is pretty color-accurate, thanks to my light box. Can you see how cute it is? It is so bright, so vibrant, just perfect for Spring. I'm so glad I added it to my shopping cart in the last minute!


I wanted to stamp something on it but I had no idea which color would go well with it. So I decided to play safe - go for the same color family. I stamp this flower/heart-shaped design from Konad M63 with China Glaze Grape Pop. I love this design, does it look like a pop art?


And then I added some butterflies, I wish I hadn't! They ruined the design completely!

Do you like it? I do! I can see myself wearing it a lot.
Related Posts with Thumbnails