Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Long time no post!

I'm back, as in I'll-be-bugging-you-with-boring-posts-everyday's back!

The project I've been working very hard on has been launched, hopefully I can resume my "normal" working hours real soon. And most importantly, we will have a very long weekend of 5 days after tomorrow, yay!!!! That means I can catch up on my blogging finally.

During last 2 weeks, I was only able to post a couple of manis here. I want to give all my wonderful readers a huge hug - thank you for reading and leaving me comments even when there was not much going on here. Thank you for letting me know I was not talking to myself!

I read each and every comments - thanks to the amazing intensedebate, it makes life a lot more easier. If you are still using the blogger built-in comment system, I suggest you giving it a try, it works so much better! I promise I will reply all the comments and questions as soon as I can.

At the same time, I started working on new blog feature and here's a sneak peek:


See you tomorrow!
Related Posts with Thumbnails