I'm back, as in I'll-be-bugging-you-with-boring-posts-everyday's back!
The project I've been working very hard on has been launched, hopefully I can resume my "normal" working hours real soon. And most importantly, we will have a very long weekend of 5 days after tomorrow, yay!!!! That means I can catch up on my blogging finally.
During last 2 weeks, I was only able to post a couple of manis here. I want to give all my wonderful readers a huge hug - thank you for reading and leaving me comments even when there was not much going on here. Thank you for letting me know I was not talking to myself!
I read each and every comments - thanks to the amazing intensedebate, it makes life a lot more easier. If you are still using the blogger built-in comment system, I suggest you giving it a try, it works so much better! I promise I will reply all the comments and questions as soon as I can.
At the same time, I started working on new blog feature and here's a sneak peek:
See you tomorrow!
- Long time no post!
- My mom's wearing a knock off polka dot dress!
- I'm not really a mood polish
- OPI Chop-sticking to My Story - a copycat konadicu...
- Surprise from Germany
- FlashForward or flashback?
- Orly Mint Mojito
- Who needs Nfu-oh? Not me!
- Polish Blogger Network: Lacquer Link Love 3/12/10
- I need some help!
- Color Club Pucci-licious and tone on tone konad
- RIP Sheer Natural
- Meet my new BFF
- Treachery of the cheapskate - Nars Purple Rain
- Can you guess what it is?
- Another green, first konad success ... well, sort ...
- China Glaze Watermelon Rind
- Put a smile on your ... Nail
- Package Freak
- SCREW YOU, Sephora!
- Models Own Part 3 - The Sparkles
- Models Own Part 2 - The Chics
- Models Own Part 1 - The Pastels
- ▼ March (23)