Desperate times call for desperate measures.
I've lost count on my failed konad attempts, actually, I tried hard not to remember. To save my sanity, I really need a little success. A fool proof design is all I needed, I don't care whether it is boring. Here you go, a textbook design - a green and gold combo.
What do you think? Can I call this a success?
I was pleased with this, at least I had the design stamped quite clearly on the nails, it wasn't distorted much (except for the pointer), I am comfortable going out with it.
The base color I used here was Color Club Rule Breaker. It is an amazing deep green/teal metallic shimmer, a little bit frosty though. Application was like a dream, it went on smoothly and it was so pigmented that 1 coat would do. Can't wait to try it as a stamping polish.
- Long time no post!
- My mom's wearing a knock off polka dot dress!
- I'm not really a mood polish
- OPI Chop-sticking to My Story - a copycat konadicu...
- Surprise from Germany
- FlashForward or flashback?
- Orly Mint Mojito
- Who needs Nfu-oh? Not me!
- Polish Blogger Network: Lacquer Link Love 3/12/10
- I need some help!
- Color Club Pucci-licious and tone on tone konad
- RIP Sheer Natural
- Meet my new BFF
- Treachery of the cheapskate - Nars Purple Rain
- Can you guess what it is?
- Another green, first konad success ... well, sort ...
- China Glaze Watermelon Rind
- Put a smile on your ... Nail
- Package Freak
- SCREW YOU, Sephora!
- Models Own Part 3 - The Sparkles
- Models Own Part 2 - The Chics
- Models Own Part 1 - The Pastels
- ▼ March (23)