Sunday, February 28, 2010

Please vote for me!

Ladies, I need your help.

Lambchop Mobile is hosting the best contest ever - she asked for suggestions on a name and matching manicure for her bike. I am so not going to miss out the fun. I played around with several ideas and started working on the nails. Things were a bit out of hand - I ended up with not one but two designs!

Mighty Lampchop seems to like them - she picked both out! I was so lucky!


The girly manicure

This was inspired by the streamers on handle bars of trikes that little girls ride. I went for a colorful and childish look - so you can see a lot of different colors and tons of decals. Believe me, I know it is a busy look, I apologize if it make you feel dizzy!

On thumb: Misa Jasmine for base, Misa Dirty, Sexy, Money for the dots

Index: BB Couture Zuma Wave Rider with silver metallic decals in star shape

Middle: Models Own Pastel Pink for the base, CND Hyde in the Dark for the stripes, OPI Time-less is More for the dots and some gold metallic star-shaped decals

Ring: Misa Green with Envy and black rhinestones

Pinkie: Orly Cashmere Cardigan with decals in various shape


The grown-up manicure

It was intended to be a matching look with the bike. Metallics and shimmers were chosen naturally, purple is my favourite color so it got a place.

I did the half moon freehand, so it is cranky. I think I did the best with the middle finger.

Ring: Color Club Sex Symbol
Others: Models Own Champaign for the half moon, OPI Lincoln Park After Dark for the tips with silver and black rhinestones.

These are 2 of the 5 manis competing in the contest. If you like any of these, please go to Lambchop Mobile to vote for me. But if you don't, please go to vote against me - there are 3 even more awesome manis. No hard feeling, I will just stalk you and send you as many spam mail as I can - just kidding!

Voting runs through March 9. Get moving!
Related Posts with Thumbnails