Thursday, October 29, 2009

[Swatch] - OPI Winter 2009 Holiday Wishes Collection

Merry Midnight
3 coats with base coat, indoor natural light

This kind of purple is just not my color. But the irregular sized glitters are so interesting that I
am seriously considering using it more often.

Holiday Glow
3 coats without base or top coat, indoor artificial light

Charcoal grey glowing with a touch of silver. It just doesn't look grey to me, neither in the bottle
or on the nails. It is more like coppery or brownish to me. My favorite in the whole bunch.

All A-bordeaux the Sled
2 coats without base or top coat, indoor artificial light

Luscious shade of wine. Yummy. I love vampy colors, all of them. So even though it is just a
ordinary vampy red, i still like it.

Comet Loves Cupid
2 coats without base or top coat, indoor artificial light

Classic red. It would not be a holiday collection without a red. But it seems a little bit coral to me.

Shim-merry Chic
3 coats without base or top coat, indoor artificial light

Glimmer of bronzed gold. My least favorite in this collection.
What else can I say? I don't like gold and unlike like Merry Midnight, the glitters are barely there which makes it less interesting.

Except for the 2 cremes, they are all very sheer and it takes 3 coats at least to make them opaque.
Related Posts with Thumbnails